The mission of the Advent Defense League is clear, train believers in the art of apologetics so that they can be prepared “to give an answer to every man that asks you a reason of the hope that is in you with meekness and fear” (1 Pet. 3:15). Our website provides many resources, and we also conduct LIVE trainings at churches, schools, community centers, etc. As an additional feature, ADL offers a members-only TRAINING GROUP where members get exclusive contents and workshops. Here are seven benefits in total to becoming an exclusive member:
1. Weekly uploads of apologetics materials, including but not limited to:
2. Monthly video workshops to train in apologetics. We invite speakers to conduct a workshop addressing specific anti-Adventist arguments. These videos are created in this group and remain in this group. They will not be shown elsewhere, as it is for members only.
3. A 10% discount on any apologetic books you are purchasing from Amazon. Approval is required, and the book must pertain strictly to Adventist apologetics. Offer is good for one book per three months to members in good standing, and the book is not to exceed $50 in U.S. money. A selfie with the book and the receipt of purchase must be provided to verify the member purchased the book. Once verified, the member will be sent the 10% discount through PayPal. This benefit begins after the first three months of being a member.
4. A 50% discount on our upcoming books “An Examination and Refutation of 16 Propositions Against Sabbath Keeping” and “The Sabbatarian’s Toolchest” when released (e-book only).
5. Viewing of new video releases first, one to three days prior to it being released on YouTube to the public.
6. Be the first to know the upcoming plans of the ADL, what material we are currently working on, upcoming seminars and locations, etc.
7. Members get FREE access to all future online seminars and summits. Our next upcoming summit is titled: Adventists United: Global Meeting of all Adventists. Stay tuned.
Additionally, all our PowerPoints, Sermon Notes, etc., get updated periodically and reuploaded into the group, and new apologetics materials are released on a weekly basis. We do all the work of producing and collecting all these apologetics resources and place them in this one location, strictly for members of the group. All you have to do is download and enjoy.
OUR NEXT WORKSHOP: (CLICK IMAGE):
Members must be Seventh-day Adventists in good standing, or people who desire to become Seventh-day Adventist. This is not a group for people who are critical of Adventism as it is not a debate group. If you meet these qualifications, please proceed with the following three steps:
The “Advent Defense League” (spelled “Advent” without the “ist”) is a legally registered non-profit organization. Proceeds help cover various costs, including workshops, maintenance, etc. We are supportive of, but not necessarily affiliated with, the Seventh-day Adventist (spelled “Adventist” with the “ist”) denomination. Please, do not send us your “tithe.” Send your tithe to your local Seventh-day Adventist Church or contact www.adventist.org.
All contributions are tax-deductible. If you’d like to make a tax-deductible donation to our organization to help us continue to provide these trainings, contact us at the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org.